Picture from gnnaz.com
Yes, Greenville is a long way from Hollywood..but I felt like it was a big event in many Greenville households this evening. At least that is what I told my husband as he was asking to watch Top Gear repeats.
Tonight, I be will complimenting the style at the event. The attire at this event is FANCY. So fancy that I feel like I have to step up my PJ's while taking in this spectacular event. So, no six year ago sorority tee and non matching target pajama pants tonight. NO NO no..I will wear my "company" matching PJ set tonight...and possible throw on my Alexis Bittar sparkles and sit back in my Oscar couch chic attire and enjoy the show.
My Top Best Style Oscar Compliments
1. I know it's always ladies first..however Eddie Redmayne was dashing and current in Alexander McQueen.
Picture from www.digitalspy.co.uk
2. Stacy Keibler made everyone look at her tonight (not just because she on George Clooney's arm) because of her insane body in this Naam Khen dress. I am doing sit ups as I am typing. Talented I know.
Picture from www.fabsugar.com
3. The red carpet saw lots of metallics and pale colors tonight. Maria Menounos livened the carpet up with her Romona Keveza pink dress and fabulous hair.
Picture from bostonherald.com
4. Oh goodness Amy Adams looked fancy in her pale blue Oscar de la Renta gown. Amy Adams thank you for letting the world have a glimpse at one of Oscar de le Renta's creations.
Picture from www.stylebistro.com
Picture from www.zimbio.com
5. Charlize Theron glowed tonight in Christian Dior. Her best accessory was her flawless skin.
Picture from www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com
Thank you and good night.