Centre Stage's Spring Gala is always so refreshing for Greenville's charity social scene. Always having a creative theme that has guests reach for something besides their tux and black stilettos. Tonight's TOGO theme was a throw back to guest's college years.
1. Decor, Decor, DECOR-host job well done.
When party go-ers entered the event they were greeted with gold silk curtains and theme related concrete statues. Really setting the tone for a fantastic event.
Love the hanging lights for a different type of lighting. Oh and you know a clear ceiling tent is our favorite!
The elaborate table decor for the silent auction tables drew guests to place their bids.
2. Party go-ers enjoyed different seating areas for conversation. Ghost chair or lounge seating? We love options.
You know RSVP Greenville would be lounging. For sure.
3. Now what type of togo party would it be if their wasn't some greek food.
Saffron's heavy hors d'oeuvres very delicious and went so well with the theme. No chicken fingers, here.
RSVP Greenville can not NEVER resist a spanakopita.
The walk-up Palmetto Olive Oil and Trader Joe's Food Station was the wow factor for the food.
3. Love the variety of photo booths for party go-ers to enjoy.
Photo Booth option 1-traditional
Greek Portrait Photo Booth Option 2-far from traditional
Party go-ers jumped in for a classic pic!
4. Do you need a little boost to your hair tonight? The ladies from Wisteria were ready for you at their Roman Glam Spa. One Greek Goddess coming up.
Love those curls!
5. After two hours of mixing and mingling with all the Greek Gods and Goddess party go-ers entered into the Centre Stage theatre for some select performances from Centre Stage's production of, "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" as well the live auction.
Smart move by the hosts to have the performance before the live auction.
The costumes were fantastic! Here is a little close up!
The cast members went into the audience to motivate the party go-ers to support the cause. Great live auction pieces. Our favorite live auction package was the Party of SIX Private Charter Jet Round Trip to Charleston for Dinner at HUSK.
The big "ticket" item was the Centre Stage's Golden Ticket. Guest were able to purchase season tickets to all of the Centre Stage's productions at a GREAT discount. Very smart fundraising idea.
5. After the performance and live auction guest's were able to enjoy The Postcard From Paris After Party. Dancing and desserts were enjoyed by all.
The DJ went into the frame to position himself in front of the dance floor.
What a treat, the cast showed us their dance moves!
This crowd didn't even have to be on the dance floor to be shake a leg.
Worked up an appetite dancing? Just grab a delicious dessert!
6. Now, I am sure you are ready to see ALL the TOGA attire. Go to our BEST STYLE section for some "Totally Toga" outfits!