We were thrilled to be invited to the Forget Me Not Ball. This event benefits the South Carolina Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association. The cause is near and dear to RSVP. Riley Haskell and her mother did a great job hosting this event!
1. Love the event signage as you entered the event. Great job branding your event.
2. Love this "Wall of Wine." Guests donate $10 to be entered into the drawing to WIN the Wall of Wine.
3. Unique silent auction items helped the crowd put down their bid numbers. I know what we would have bid on....
4. Loved using the beauty queens to encourage the crowd to give $10 for their chance at the "Wall of Wine"..good job hosts!
5. It is not a party without a photo booth! Say cheese!
6. The updated Hyatt is always a great venue to host a charity event. Great set up!
7. We love seeing what was for dessert before we got our meal!! Gives us something to look forward to. Such a yummy looking sweet table.
Yes, those are to-go boxes!! One of my favorite details of this event!
7. Jared Emerson is a true staple to any charity event.
8. All the party go-ers attire tonight was fantastic. Love how party go-ers also embraced the event's color, purple.
Katie, Ashley, and Kate all look great in their cocktail dresses!
Riley Haskell wearing BCBG
Bailey Tyler wearing Tony Bowls
Nicole Greer in a great dress by Traveling Chic Boutique
Lindsay Oehman looking great in lace from Black House White Market
Carolina Bryan's Moo Roo Purse was the best accessory there hands DOWN!
Shannon and Tony Waters were such a cute couple. Love Shannon's Max & Cleo dress and you have to see her cute shoes!
Get it girl!
One more thing I loved about Shannon was her Silver Dagger purse from Vegas.
KoKo Kirksey wore a great necklace from This-n-That in Greer.
Brandi Ariail wearing BCBG
Jenny and Matt Reeves looked GREAT! It is always a treat to see this fantasic couple! Jenny is rocking a dress by GUESS and her handsome honey is wearing a suit by MADE a men's clothing line by Carolina Panther's football player, Cam Newton.