Again I am not a food blogger, but wanted to give Chuy's some love! Being from Texas.. I felt it was only fair.
1. Love that is serves late. After getting back late from tailgating this would be a fun place to go this fall!
2. The outdoor patio looks super inviting. It was raining tonight. So, we will have to return!
3. My husband really enjoyed how cool (temperature wise) it is then your traditional Mexican spot. Ladies, bring a sweater.
4. Food was yummy! Their hand-rolled tortillas made my Chicka-Chicka Boom Boom Enchiladas a true treat.
5. The Randomness of the decor was very entertaining to the eye!
Yes, those are hubcaps.
Fish greet you over head as your enter.
Proving my point.
For those that share the "less is more" approach- the back room is for you.
A little flavor as you leave. Thank you, Thank you very much.
Give it ago amigos! Let me know what you think!