We love love LOVE who we interviewed this week for Friday Favorites. She is someone that does a great job helping Greenville "Live Well" from her carrer to her hobbies.
Name: Brady Godfrey
Occupation: Works for LiveWell Greenville
Parties she hosts/hosted: Brady has hosted two Zest Quest galas and is currently planning the Live Well Out of School Time celebration for October!
Top 5 Favorite Things
1. Wellness and eating right made Brady's list of favorite things. Her favorite healthy snack is almond butter and apples.
2. Brady loves going to the beach. Her favorite beach destination is at her family's beach place in North Myrtle Beach. She started going there when she could crawl.
3. Muscle cars? Yes, please. Her dream car would be a 1964 Mustang GT. Oh, and it needs to be red.
4. Running is something Brady can not live without. She loved running in Kiawah Island's Half Marathon and in the Diva Dash Half Marathon in North Myrtle Beach. Brady loves running in her Nike Racing Flats.
5. In Brady's closet you will find lots of things from BCBG and a ton of designer jeans. She just can't get enough!
Brady you are such a motivator to everyone you meet. Thank you for letting us interview you and for all the love you provide to RSVP Greenville.