Parties hosted: Bachelorette parties, a lingerie shower and LOTS of themed birthdays!
Best party ever attended: The surprise party we threw for my friend Ella in college. All of my best friends were there and it was perfect!
Top 5 Favorite Things:
1. Blogging! She has a fashion and lifestyle blog that she hopes to turn into more than just a hobby someday. Incorporating style into every element of her day makes her life so much more fun!
2. Living healthy. She loves taking care of her body through exercising and eating right. She feels so much better inside and out when she eats whole, clean foods instead of processed foods. She really enjoys experimenting in the kitchen creating new recipes and flavors.
3. The beach. The beach is her absolute favorite place in the world. When she is listening to the waves crash against the sand, she doesn't have a worry in the world.
4. Monograms. She is notorious for the amount of monogrammed items she owns. She has monogrammed cups, necklaces, bags and t-shirts. As Reese Witherspoon says, if it's not moving then monogram it, right?
5. My kitten Prince George! She adopted Prince George, a ragdoll kitten, just a few weeks ago. She looked around at a lot of kittens until she found him, and when she did, she knew he was the perfect match for her! He has the biggest blue eyes and he loves to cuddle.
Caitlin it was such a treat getting the chance to learn more about you! Again thank you for being such a great friend and blogger to admirer! Make sure to follow her blog.